How was your weekend? It went by so quickly!
As I write this, “It’s a Wonderful Life” is on in the background. I’m trying to watch as many Christmas movies as I can to get away from politics.
I tend to have something on in the background while I work. And after a year of watching almost nothing but politics, I’m ready for a detox and nothing but Holiday 🙂
It’s also time for a lot of people to reflect on 2016 and where the New Year will bring us.
I’m at a turning point. It’s time for me to face facts about my health and where that puts me productivity-wise. As much as I want to work full-time days and hours, I physically can’t right now.
I have to get smarter about what I’m doing, while I try to find answers to feel better and get healthier so I can get back up to full speed. I marvel at what my output used to be.
I also know that I have lots of tricks up my sleeve and am able to get much more done than the average person because of my experience and the skills I’ve built up over the years, so I definitely have that going for me.
Affiliate marketing/list building, Kindle, PLR, and very, very limited client work will continue to be my path forward. Much more emphasis on passive income streams that I can rely on when I’m not feeling well.
One thing I’ve been putting off is my Ready Premium Content PLR brand. This allows me to put my talent of writing great content to good use without being on a deadline– there’s a shortage in high quality PLR content– especially in the way I plan to provide it– so this will be a win for my customers and me.
Lots of people have a hard time coming up with enough great content. Writing reports, reviews, blog posts, autoresponder copy, ebooks– it’s a huge time suck!
That’s why people turn to PLR.
If you get good content, you can modify it a little bit for your audience, fine-tune it to make it your own, and put it to work for your business nearly instantly.
Smart businesses use PLR– info marketers, affiliate marketers, email marketers, offline business owners– everyone.
So this is something I want to provide more and more of. Stay tuned 🙂
Even PLR providers have their own favorite PLR providers.
You know who mine is?
She’s someone I’ve ‘known’ and looked up to since I started out in business in 2007. She’s fantastic– her writing is incredible. Her PLR content is super-flexible. You will LOVE it.
Even when, I get my own Ready Premium Content PLR in full swing, I’ll continue to promote hers, because it’s THAT good.
Because I KNOW it’s valuable to your business, and I care a lot about your business.
Tiff chooses topics that are highly valuable and profitable.
If she’s writing about it, you can earn from it.
Today, I want to tell you about a PLR pack she’s come out with that’s perfect as we enter the end of 2016.
This offer is only good for the next few days.
It’s almost 2017, and people are making goals and planning from a health, mind, and body perspective.
For pennies on the dollar, you will get ALL NEW material– FOUR reports and FIVE product reviews– on this great niche.
This would cost hundreds upon hundreds if you hired a ghostwriter to write the content for you.
Here’s a sneak peek of the content:
>>>> Report #1: Achieving Your Goal of Mental Health
This 7.5-page, 3,197-word report starts with an introduction and then covers:
– More Patients and Doctors Are Focusing on Mindset
– Diagnosing Your Previous Mental State
– Proven Stress and Anxiety Solutions You Can Try
– Advances You Can Look for in the Coming Year
>>>> Report #2: Reaching and Maintaining Your Optimal Weight
This 8-page, 3,495-word reports starts with an introduction and then covers:
– Weight Loss Is More Than Just Aesthetics
– Optimal Weight Is Not One Size Fits All
– Pinpoint the Problems with Your Weight
– Choose a Diet Plan That Won’t Make You Quit
– Tips on Sticking to a Diet and Maintaining Your Weight
– Exercise Is for More Than Just Weight Loss
– Fitness at Any Size and Age
– Cautionary Warning About Fitness Goals
– Use Technology to Help You Improve Your Fitness
– Switch Up Your Routine to Prevent Boredom and Stagnant Results>>> Report #4: Disease Management and Prevention Plans
– Make This a Year for Major Health Achievements
– Top Health Issues You Should Be Vigilant About
– Preparing for Your Doctor’s Visit
– Get Informed About Your Options for Treatment
– Healthy Changes That Will Prevent Many Common Health Problems>>>> 5 Product Reviews
– How Not to Die – 452 words
– The Anti Inflammatory Diet and Action Plans – 429 words
– 10% Happier – 439 words
– The Vitamin E Factor – 437 words
– Younger Next Year – 489 words
Can you imagine!? This is such a good deal… and you will not BELIEVE the price. Seriously… but, this offer is very, very limited. You have to grab it now or it will be gone.
You’re going to love it.
Also, there’s a chance to grab additional reports and content in this same niche for up to 98%, FYI… so this is a true business-in-a-box you can get started in this niche right away.
Start building your list– or build a bigger list– take advantage of the money spent in this industry, the New Year’s Resolutions being made, and the people out there who will benefit from this content and spend their money with you, once you’re the owner of this content 🙂
You’ll LOVE it.
Check it out– Tiff explains it best:
Enjoy! Remember… offer ends soon…
That Girl the Writer (who can’t believe how the month is zooming on by! 🙂
P.S. Tiff’s offer ends very, very soon… grab it now before it’s gone…