- Why creepy short stories are selling like hotcakes
- How to get easy ideas for countless stories… never run out of profitable story ideas
- How to create a superb main character your readers will latch on to
- Over 50 top villains to choose from to shape for your own stories
- How to create a nightmare villain for your story
- How to select your creepy location from a choice of 100’s of spooky places
- The easy steps to brainstorm your short story
- The right 17 questions to answer before closing your story
- 100’s of different short stories to read to get inspiration
- The right Kindle categories to choose for maximum benefit
- How to create a winning Kindle cover… for free
- How to publish your book on Kindle marketplace
- 5 advertising methods to bring home the bucks
- The 3 next steps you must take after going through this guide
- And much, much more!
ALL Kindle fiction authors can get some fantastic ideas from this.
You can write a short story in a day or two and rake in the bucks!
Enjoy… and profit!
BONUS: Grab this offer now and get free entry into my paid Facebook group “Easy Peasy Profitable Self-Publishing” – just write me back after purchase 🙂
Let me know if you need anything or have questions!
That Girl the Writer
P.S. Creepy Short Stories is low in price (if you’re fast enough)…you can write a short story and publish in a day or two… and you can profit from Kindle! Check out the details: